- We only ask you to provide personal information when it is needed to provide services to you. All personal information is collected by fair and lawful means, with your full knowledge and consent. We will also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We do not share or sell your personal information for advertising or marketing purposes. Additionally, we don’t share your personally identifying information with any third-parties, except when it is required by law.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we do collect, we’ll protect using commercially reasonable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Our site may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind you may need to provide some information to us in order to take advantage of some of our services and features.
- If you are a resident of the European Union, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data. In this event, please refer to our GDPR Privacy Notice, as it applies to you too.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to [email protected], and we will try to resolve your concerns.
GDPR Privacy Notice
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
What Personal Data Do We Collect from You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- Discord’s Account
- Discord ID
- Full Anki profile logs and usage history through our Anki addon.
- Your email address associated with Discord, or the one provided by you on our platforms
- Full name
- Your Discord Presence (For example, messages you send, voice channels you are connected to, etc)
- Any other information provided by you through our services (such as to-do list tasks, goals, etc)
- Information we receive from third party sources:
- If you interact with a third-party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third-party service to interact with our services (e.g., using StudyLion on Discord), or if you share content from our Services through a third party social media service, the third-party service may send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, presence, names, Discord ID, and more. if the third-party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
- By using our services you agree to allow us to collect this kind of information and you also agree to share your Discord data with us.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. We do not share or sell your personal information for advertising or marketing purposes.
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
We don’t share your personal information with any third-parties, except when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable law.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us, you can choose to delete your account information from our system simply by sending an email to contac[email protected], from the account used to create your Discord account associated with your LionBot.org account.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data of Children:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at privacy at [email protected]
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email privacy at [email protected]
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this GDPR Privacy Notice or our data practices, please contact us at the below address: [email protected]