Welcome to “LionBot.org”. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website(s), products, services, proprietary bots, as well as any related services on which these Terms appear: Such as our Discord, Anki addon, Desktop widgets and mobile applications
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at Email: [email protected]
Under no circumstances shall LionBot.org and its development team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Teller or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof should only be provided by the user of the application.
By continuing to use this Site or services, you agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time.
Usage and Limitations of Liability
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through the use of products, information, forum, or any kind of services used through our products, be it indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like)
Unless otherwise stated, LionBot.org and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LionBot.org. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from LionBot.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from LionBot.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from LionBot.org
- Redistribute content from LionBot.org
- We respect others’ intellectual property rights, and we reserve the right to delete or disable Content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate the accounts of repeat alleged infringers; to review our complete Copyright Dispute Policy and learn how to report potentially infringing content send us an email at [email protected]
You may need to access certain parts or features of the Services (e.g. our proprietary bots) by using your account credentials and password from other services (“Third Party Account”), such as those offered by Discord. By using the Services through a Third Party Account, you permit us to access certain information from such account for use by the Services. You are ultimately in control of how much information is accessible to us and may exercise such control by adjusting your privacy settings on your Third-Party Account. We store your account credentials but will not store your password. You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not use any Third Party Account that you do not have the right to use, or another person’s account credentials without authorization from that other person. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
You represent and warrant that you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Services and have gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf). If you’re agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization’s or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in these Terms, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity).
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including LionBot.org);
- violates any law or regulation, including, without limitation, any applicable export control laws, privacy laws or any other purpose not reasonably intended by LionBot.org;
- is dangerous, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- jeopardizes the security of your account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- “crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- copies or stores any significant portion of the Content; or decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
- Faking statistics in order to gain an advantage over other users (staying in a voice channel without working or studying);
CHANGES TO THE SITE AND SERVICES
LionBot.org may make changes to the Site or services, including, without limitation, the information contained within the Site or services, at any time without notice.
THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; SO, IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS ONLY THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any material, information, or other communications you voluntarily transmit, post, or otherwise submit electronically to or through the Site or services, including in any chats, blogs, or discussions (collectively, “Submissions”), will be deemed non-confidential. Do not send any data through our services that you believe to be sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information. LionBot.org primarily operates the Site and services from Israel.
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Site or services shall be instituted exclusively in the judicial system of Israel specifically in Tel Aviv District Court.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
We reserve the right to monitor all users and servers and to terminate the access of any user and servers from using our product.
Digital Content - "LionGems" Purchase – You may have purchased our Game Currency or in-game content with real money. If you used real money to purchase our Game-Currency please notice that there are no returns and no refunds. You lose any right to cancel or to claim a refund once you have made the purchase.